Every year I had almost the same resolutions, things like less beer, sleep more, workout regularly, drink more water and so on. Not really working for me, specially the beer part.
This year, I have only 3 in my personal list;
- Workout regularly - I will try to workout 4-5 times each week, run more, ride more.
- Take more photos - I want to take more photo, more meaningful photos, not just snapshot.
- Learn a new language - Learn something, Japanese, Thai or Vietnamese. Just learn somethng.
And for my geek list;
- Emacs as my only editor - I been using VI since 90s, recently I got hooked on org-mode…
- Redesign jimtkm.com - Need to switch this to Jekyll, need
- Stop using platform-dependent apps - Apps like OmniFocus, Day One, and such. Any apps that I can’t use while on other platform (Linux/BSD), I need to stop using all these.
- Transfer all domains out of GoDaddy - Elephant killer?
That’s my resolutions, happy 2016 people!